On 5/18/2017 7:41 AM, Doug Ewell via Unicode wrote:
zelpa wrote:

This is my real issue, Apple disregards guidelines, sets a de facto
standard, Google races to copy them. It's actually sad to see how far
other vendors will go to copy Apple's designs. I honestly think the
consortium should try harder to enforce the guidelines instead of
letting Apple be the ruler and expecting others to obey.
Given that one co-chair of the Emoji Subcommittee is from Apple and the
other is from Google, you may wish to rethink your expectations about
all this.

I'd expect "zelpa" to feel validated by this info in their concern, wouldn't you?

A./