> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:26:28 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Unionfs] ldconfig and unionfs?
> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> In message , John Nielsen writes:
>>

>>> So far I've been unable to reproduce your bug.  I tried it with
>>> unionfs-2.2.4 and 2.6.24.2 and 2.6.25-rc2.  I tried it with a fedora core 6
>>> distro in a chroot jail: the distro has all of these "libboost" libraries.
>>>
>>> What distro are you using in your chroot?
>> It is an in-house distribution that we are building from scratch.
>>
>>> Can I see your /etc/ld.so.conf?
>> Sure, here it is:
>> /usr/local/lib
>> /opt/lib
>>
>>> What's in your /etc/ld.so.conf.d/ directory?
>> I'm afraid I dont have one of those.
>>
>>>  Can you try it with unionfs-2.2.4 just so we can get on the same base?
>> I was already using that version. The warning remains.
>>
>>> Any chance I get temp access to your system to poke around a little and try
>>> to figure out what's different b/t your setup and mine?
>
>> I will try and see what I can do. Unfortunately, new rules around here
>> makes that more complicated than the last time. I will let you know.
>
> Please try unionfs-2.3 and let me know if it improves things.
>
> I'm still happy to login remotely to your system and try to debug the
> problem there.  If your boss needs me to sign an NDA or something, I'm fine.

Hello Erez,

I apologize for the slow reply. I just came home from vacation and have been
wading around knee-deep in my email backlog ever since.

I tried out unionfs-2.3.2 on the 2.6.23.17 kernel but the problem remains I'm
afraid. I'll take up the topic of remote access with my boss again as soon as
things calm down again.

Kind regards,

John