On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 09:27 -0600, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> > Yes, they  handle things fairly nicely, but you lose a lot of
> > control over things like headers (there wasn't anything a sorting
> > rule could really be built on and
> > sorting by subject isn't a good idea, but please folks, don't flame
> > me on
> > that statement, however, ask if you don't understand me on it).
>
> What type of sorting are you looking to do? I haven't ever customized
> any headers with the UPHPU list.

Does Google Groups use standard mailing list headers?  I am specifically
interested in the List-* headers.  I use some of them for my personal
filtering.

I use a single procmail filter rule that sorts my mailing list
subscriptions into folders automatically.  If the Google Groups doesn't
add the proper headers, I can cope, but it's just not as cool.

:0
* ^List-Post
.lists.${MATCH}/