Jen, have you tested the Add Tab link yet in trunk?

-Eric

On 7/28/10 12:00 PM, Vangel V. Ajanovski wrote:
  On 07/27/2010 02:23 AM, Eric Dalquist wrote:
Trunk is NOT stable for doing portlet development on. If you'd like to
help test new features you are more than welcome, as you run into
issues report them here with a full stack trace and then we can see if
we need a Jira issue to track it or not.
I realize that trunk is not stable but I am just running experiments for
a future portal so I figured to test from trunk.

Today everything seems to have settled and I managed to start the
portal, customize it a bit, except for the "Add tab" link which does not
work - meaning that when I click it nothing happens. I can change skin,
change layout, add content, but cannot add tabs.

I don't have exceptions in the logs so it seems some kind of a script issue.
So I checked the browser and I got many warnings and only one error and
it mentions tabs so it might be applicable to the problem.

JavaScript -
http://develop.ii.edu.mk:8080/uPortal/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP

Uncaught exception: TypeError: 'uportal.PageManager' is not a function
Error thrown at line 1, column 1350 in<anonymous function:
a.uportal.UportalLayoutManager>():

uportal.PageManager("#pageLayoutDialog",{currentPageName:a("#tabLink_"+z.tabId+"
span").text(),isDefault:true,currentLayout:n(),savePermissionsUrl:z.preferencesUrl,imagePath:z.mediaPath+"/"+z.currentSkin+"/images/",selectors:{},listeners:{onUpdateLayout:x,onUpdatePageName:p,onUpdateIsDefault:null}});
called from line 2, column 3549 in<anonymous function:
a.uportal.UportalLayoutManager>(f):
     A();
called from line 5, column 10 in<anonymous function>() in
http://develop.ii.edu.mk:8080/uPortal/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP:
     up.jQuery.uportal.UportalLayoutManager(
called from line 26, column 460 in<anonymous function: ready>():
     a.call(s,c);
called via Function.prototype.call() from line 33, column 235 in
<anonymous function: L>():
     c.ready()