Unfortunately there is not and doubly it is a Ruby app. There is a Maven JRuby plugin that allows you to call a Ruby script from Maven so in theory that should work but before I spend a bunch of time hacking on that I wanted to get Gary's view on having SASS as the primary language we do skinning in instead of CSS.

-Eric