Well done Brian. Yes, setting the (invisible) lineIncrement property to zero fixes the numbers.

I didn't notice that the little ticks were wrong. I don't know how to fix them.

Your initial comments regarding a new user are exactly my sentiments.

There are a couple of bugs in scrollbar objects in addition to such unexpected behaviour. I would like to see them cleaned up substantially at some stage. They are awkward to use in any quantitative way because their lineInc, pageInc and numberFormat properties are all interlinked.

 What do these number series have in common, and what is the underlying
 pattern?
 a: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,9,10;
 b: 1,10,20,29,38,48,57,67,76.

 The answer is they are the series of values that you get when you
 click on the bar of (a) a fresh, unadjusted slider control, and (b) a
 slider with its "On bar click" value (pageInc property) set to 10.

 Here is a challenge:
 Make a slider control that starts at 0 and increments by exactly 10
 when you click on the bar, up to 100.

 It is certainly possible, but not easy if you don't know the trick.

 Regards,
 --
 > Michael J. Lew

Setting the lineIncrement property to 0 seems to solve it... except:

a) I had to discover lineIncrement and set it by script
b) The ticks marks are wrong

So, what IS the trick?

--
Michael J. Lew