Sarah Reichelt wrote:
[snip]
I don't think it's possible to close the program directly from my Rev
app, but is it possible via AppleScript?

Here is an AppleScript that will check if Mail is running & quit it if so.

tell application "Finder"
    if exists application process "Mail" then
        tell application "Mail" to quit
    end if
end tell

Just replace "Mail" witht he name of your app and it should work for
anything. The check is necessary because a "tell" will open the app
first before doing the rest, which you don't want if you are only
trying to quit it anyway.

Thank you Sarah :-)

-Garrett