Dear apache-geronimo crew,

install instructions were great.

I have Geronimo console up and running. and I installed the test app of
HelloWorld, which runs, so the smoke test works.

I then got a copy of the samples provided, in source, [where is the code
already assembled? i looked in a few places, but get nothing.]

I pulled down a copy of mvn 3.2.5 and after some rants and other autistic
behavior, got them to compile, but I am getting….

[warning] Some problems were encountered while building the model  for
org.apache.geronimo.samples: [each name of a sample, 4 times]

I am reviewing the output,  I think there is a site that has some of the FAQS
and output remedies listed. Thanks for the help.