From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:43 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JSTL messages problem

Ok, today is apparently the day I get to ask a bunch of stupid questions...

Why doesn't this work?

key="labels.loginButton" />" />

I get...

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(36,83) equal symbol expected

...when I try it.  <bean:message> doesn't work either... it's obviously a
problem with embedding one taq in another, so I guess my quesion really is
how does one label a submit button with a message from a bundle in
general?  I've done this in the past, but I've never tried it from within
an <html:submit>, always a plain HTML <input> element, so it wasn't a
nested custom tag.  Thanks!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect