I'm using Ibatis.Net DataMapper version 1.6.2 .

When attempting the first query on a site hosted with GoDaddy, I get the
following exception.  Given what a hassle it has been to work with GoDaddy
so far, I am ready to throw in the towel and ask the client to switch to a
better host, but I thought I'd try the mailing list first.

I did see where someone else had asked a similar question earlier but it
didn't seem like there was a clear consensus on whether or not this "should"
work in a medium-trust environment. Given how prevalent GoDaddy hosting
accounts are, I'm guessing someone else must have run into this.  If you
have gotten it work, I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks!

[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]

EntrepreneurialTechnologies.DatabaseHelper.SelectMapperClient.selectObject(S
tring selectName, Object params) in SelectMapperClient.vb:26

   EntrepreneurialTechnologies.Security.UserService.LogInUser(String
userName, Int32 applicationId, String password, TimeSpan revalidation, Int16
maxAttempts) in UserService.vb:18

   Login.LoginButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +349

   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +90

   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String
eventArgument) +76

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.Rai
sePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7

sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11

   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +177

includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +7350

   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213

   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86

   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18

   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49

   ASP.login_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +4

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionSte
p.Execute() +358

completedSynchronously) +64