studio wrote:

Also if you get an answer to a question on this list or in the 3ddart forum, you could quickly copy it
to the wiki and clean it up later.
Lunch
Geo

  I agree , and I think this is the answer to my recent prayers !
As I said a couple days ago ... "the List is an Abyss" where impor-
tant info arrives and then quickly disappears .

 Now we can and should , as you say , capture that info and cage
it on the Wiki . We might need a special page for that though ...

 Any suggestions on how or where those kinds of "riffing" or
"thinking out loud" kinds of info should go ?
I suggest starting a new topic in the appropriate section of the wiki, then simply copying and pasting.
It looks better everytime I wake up :-)