> I know what the problem with analytical sphere is. Garry created the sphere
> so that its geometry points are not aligned to world's XYZ axis system (just
> click the sphere's radius point  to some unusual direction, not directy to
> in the x axis).

Ahhh :

 OK Vesa . Understood .

   However , I always trusted the "Reset View to Native
State" button to help me find my way back to 'World View'
>From that state I do _all_ my scene modeling , since I
assumed this was my "Fail Safe" button .

  What must a user do to properly align their Startup
projects (or any project) to World Space when modeling ?
(a "drag & drop" method , I would guess?)

Thanks very much for your reply .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net