Dear realsoft users, I will make a big break for one year or more. Thank you
all for all the inputs and kindly answers according to realsoft themes. I have
learned a lot about realsoft and 3d graphic, so I can use it some day for my
film projects (connecting both worlds like "lord of the rings" or "ice age" or
"CSI"... ;-)))  have written the last two years a big detectiv criminal story
(thriller, fantasy and fairy tale) and have to publish in the next weeks. Now I
am making advertising for myself (www.schoenberger-krimis.de, but only in
german, sorry), the next days I will start a "reading" about my novel, need to
get more connections to a big publishing house here in germany... the criminal
story calls "Verliebtes Killerherz" ("Murderheart fell in love" or something in
this way) I am planing a serial ;-) for three, four novels. All best luck for
the realsoft users and become the best 3d application on the 3d market
worldwide! I love realsoft and have it in my heart :-)))

Thanks a lot to juha and vesa, they are working very hard and close to all the
user here in the forum. I give you here my big respect! :-)

Servus and see you, best regards from Germany, sincerely Frank Brübach
Servus und bis bald, beste Grüße aus Deutschland, wünscht Frank Brübach
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!