Ok, anyone with a usefull article or answer to any realsoft problem:

-Send me an html file with a folder of the same name
-The title of the article should be the question
-In the foloder should be all the pictures or videos related to that
webpage.

Example :

Forler--->[hdri]
               -pictures
               -videos
               -other html pages
-hdri.html

So one main html file with a folder of the same name with everything insde
FOR EACH QUESTION/SOLUTION

I will post them on my tutorial page with an index per question.
Like that :

-How to do a quick hdri?
-How to create a monster?
-How to controll the complete animation of a character with only one
channel?
-etc

What you said Gary about losing precious info on this list is true.
I know because I aske the same question about displacement speed many times.

I just don't like the condescending tone you use Gary.
Maybe you could compile some interesting posting on this list and edit them
to .html and send them to me. I will post them on my website.

So, please everyone, be carefull on this list. We are gentlemens with only
one thing in common : the passion for Realsoft. So keep the intelectual
level to the expectations.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.neuroworld.ws