Isn't this exaclty what the wiki is for? Just create a page for thequestion (as
in an empty page for the tutorial) and people will createthe tutorial if they
feel up to it. It's centralized and everyone canedit it.
On 20/09/06, Jean-Seastien Perron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> This is very interesting,> So I guess it solve all the problems.>> Next time I will double check what I write.>> It's a "must be very in needs" solution though.>> Next time I see a bright
question and solution, I will compile it and edit> it to put on my website. Only if I have time for it : )>> Gary is right, the lists and post on a forum is not as good as a small> webpage accessible to anyone in one click in a tutorial or faq section.>> IF, everytime someone
is stuck with a problem and ask this list, when he> find the solution, he should write a small resumé of the problem and the> solution and give it to me, I will put them on my website. I have 2 website.>> That should be the punishment of the person daring asking a question on
this> list and bothering everyone (--exageration--). I mean the people that take> time to answer the questions (most of time it's the same 4-5 person) deserve> that little service. And they should write the name of the people giving> them the solution as a (thank you).>> We
should not keep the knowledge to ourselves.>> I'll show the example, I will update my website with the trick about the> displacement rendering speed (someone gave me a while ago on this list).>> Jean-Sebastien Perron> www.neuroworld.ca>> -----Message d'origine----->
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Boris Jahn> Envoyé: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:54 PM> Ŕ: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com> Objet: RE: Ok, OK I will do it, only because I can.>> Hi Jean-Sebastian,>> > I like the feel that this list is
private. Even if it's just an illusion.> >>> > The point is that if we knew these reply were compiled on a database (and> > accessible), we would not discuss as we did in the past.>> But this list isn't private since long time. Simply check the both links> to the
mail-archives I've posted.>>> -->> Bye> Boris - http://www.3ddart.com -> Realsoft Image Contest - http://www.realsoft.org ->>>>>>>>