No probs :).  I know the fried brain feeling well.

All the best

> David ?  I know they call me Julie on Thursday's, but David ?  8-)
> Glad to be of help anyways.
> Err Jason ....I think.

Hi Jason (Julie on thursday?) :

  Sorry about that . Brain's cutting out on me lately . Thanks
again for your detailed Gi expertise . Very much appreciated .

  Perhaps Arjo will find the time to offer a Post-per/box
rendering solution , but I doubt if it's feasible for the
bench or video res stuff , as you have pointed out .

  Multiple instances could easily solve the idle CPU
problem with multiple (up to 8) cores , I think .

cheers & thanks again

garry