Well , I thought Nurbs baking would be better suited and
easier to deal with , but it is an absolute Haunted House .

 Everything is broken , and I mean everything . Oddly enough
with SDS , Nurbs & Analytics , the maps that V6 creates are
extremely beautiful , and I mean absolutely freakin' perfect !

  You can view them in the Materials Tab , by clicking on the
'Advanced' box , and then selecting the actual texture VSL
line , and then click the 'Show' box (or just view them in the
folder that you directed the Uv-Image Tool to save the .bmp's
for that created map) .

  They really are sampled perfectly , and for simple Realtime
OpenGL use they are more than adequate . Look to be quite good
enough for Raytracing too , especially if they save you a ton
of time .

  Too bad , and with the new RSViewer in V6 , it would be nice
if this UV-Image Tool was a simple no-brainer to use (like in
the example in the Manual) .

  However , I think UV-Image & Analytic Objects work fine .

studio