To see a traditional Irish Town Parade nip over here at about 3:30pm GMT today, Patricks Day ( 18th ):
http://www.macroom.ie/patricksdaycam.htm

Managed to just catch the beginning of the parade .

 The streaming was very good . Watched it full screen and it
also had 22Khz/16 bit sound ! Unreal ! @ ~ 25KBytes/second .

 Loved the part at the end where everyone was invited to
give big "shouts out" to friends and relatives around the
world . Seems one of Irelands biggest exports is people .

Happy Paddys Day to ye all,
Shur everyone is Irish today, enjoy a tipple :)
Cheers
Aidan

Thanks , St Paddies was me poor old mum's birthday , so then,
I tries to get drunk every year , in her honour , of course !

cheers (this Bud's for you)

garry