Sad news Boris.
Hope you can bring something back online soon!

Best regards, Robert

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens mailinglist
Verzonden: maandag 14 april 2008 21:11
Aan: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Onderwerp: contest site down

Hi,
very bad news for all Realsoft 3D Image Contest and Forum users. Today my
provider closed all my websites because they were steadily hacked from
www.3ddart.org . I got daily about 10 mails from the postnuke system that
there were attacks www.3ddart.org but there were no patches for the forum
system (pnphpbb2) which seemed to be the worst concerning security. This is
now the end of the contest site at least postnuke based. I don't know where
to take the time to build up something new atm. When the I got my access
back I'll upload a homepage telling that it's gone. At least I'll install a
new gallery system at the following weekend hopefully.
Sorry ... don't know what to write else. I'm very sad :°(

Boris