You are right Martin.

I agree with everything you just wrote.
If you look on my website you will realize that I do exactly the opposite of what I wrote.

RS needs to open to the world and lower it's price.
And they should simplify RS or redesign it completely.

I don't know if a 3D software can be as simple as Strata and Powerful as Houdini at the same time?

Stand alone modelers, stand alone renderers, stand alone texture painting, standalone character animation ... Are all doing better than full application at a lower price combined together.

What is the most important thing about RS? Modeling, Rendering, Animation or FX?

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws