I would like to use an HDRI image of a 360 landscape to illuminate my scene.
How do I do that without opening my shading language books?

By the way, I have a project to realize for a company with RS.
It would not be wise to use CombadZ at this stage for such an important project with a short dead-line. Will not be able to show it for a long time (until the idea of the client is protected by a patent). It involve visualization and demonstration of a product abilities not yet created.
The video produced will be used for demonstration and later for promotion.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws