Thank you very much Jason. I will try it later : in the next week.
Will get back to you.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws

On 11-01-17 04:45 PM, j...@pixelperfect.co.uk wrote:
Hi Jean-Sebastien,

You may want to try this if you haven't already, as an alternative to using
HDRI images.

I have attached a shader I use in my GI scenes that allows you to load any
RGB image map (jpg, bmp, psd, etc) and use it as an illumination map. A bit
of an hdri cheat but you can get some reasonable results.

I have also attached a scope curve object in the shader to control the
intensity of the illumination, so have a play with this and see what you get
in GI renders.

You can also add a colour curve to the shader as well to control the
intensity of the illumination colours.  If for example there is too much
blue you can bring the blue curve down a touch.

Kind regards,

Jason