On Jan 21, 2011, at 13:55, buddhasystem wrote:

> if I use multiple secondary indexes in the query, what will Cassandra do?
> Some examples say it will index on first EQ and then loop on others. Does it
> ever do a proper index product to avoid inner loops?

Just asked the same question on the hector-dev group a few minutes ago. Seems
indeed to be the case that cassandra only uses 1 index. At least this would
make sense narrowing down issues I have that

 get foo where col1=cond1 and col2=cond2

works while flipping conditions

 get foo where col2=cond2 and col1=cond1

returns no results no more.

Unfortunately nobody around here seems to care...