On Jan 21, 2011, at 16:46, Maxim Potekhin wrote:

> But Timo, this is even more mysterious! If both conditions are met, at least
> something must be returned in the second query. Have you tried this in CLI?
> That would allow you to at least alleviate client concerns.

I did this on the CLI only so far. So value comparison on the index seems to be
done differently than in the nested loop...or something. Don't know, don't know
the code base well enough to debug this down to the very bottom either. But
it's actually only a CF with 2 cols (AsciiType and IntegerType) and a command
in the CLI so not too time-consuming to reproduce.