Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a common 'pattern' to address a scenario we will
have to deal with.

We will be storing a set of Column/Value pairs per Key where the
Column/Values are read from a set of files that we download regularly. We
need the loading to be resilient and we can receive corrections for some of
the Column/Values that can only be loaded after the initial data has been
inserted.

The challenge we have is that we have a strong preference for active/active
serialisation (which Cassandra doesn't support - correct ?)

thanks

--

*Franc Carter* | Systems architect | Sirca Ltd
 <marc.zianideferra...@sirca.org.au>

franc.car...@sirca.org.au | www.sirca.org.au

Tel: +61 2 9236 9118

Level 9, 80 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000

PO Box H58, Australia Square, Sydney NSW 1215