Hi all,

I am currently investigating the possibilities of Cassandra for my company,
I have played around with Hector and Cassandra for a month now, and I have
a few questions to ask (in a separate mail for each topic).

So here are my first questions:

1)
I found the CounterColumns to be a very powerful feature. I heard that it
was more or less the implementation of Rainbird described
by Twitter a year ago, and was supposed to go open source one day (Cf
http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/04/twitter-rainbird/ ) Is it true?

2)
More seriously: do you think Cassandra-2833 will be done one day? What
about Cassandra-1132?
I think having CounterColumns being able to manage double and min/max
operation would be quite useful features (at least for my company).

Thanks for your time,

Furcy

PS: if anyone happens to live in Paris (I know :-( ), I would be glad to
talk about Cassandra around a beer.