Thanks for the answers.

I got it. I was using cleanup, because I thought it would delete the
tombstones.
But, that is still awkward. Does cleanup take so much disk space to
complete the compaction operation? In other words, twice the size?

*Atenciosamente,*
*Víctor Hugo Molinar - *@vhmolinar <http://twitter.com/#!/vhmolinar>

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Takenori Sato(Cloudian) <ts...@cloudian.com