Hello Shrikar,

Yes primary key is (studentID, subjectID). I had dropped the test table,
recreating and populating it post which will share the cfhistogram. In such
case is there any practical limit on the rows I should fetch, for e.g.
should I do
       select * form marks_table where studentID = ? limit 500;
instead of doing

--
Thanks & Regards,
Apoorva