Thanks Sourabh,

I've modelled my table as "studentID int, subjectID int, marks int, PRIMARY
KEY(studentID, subjectID)" as primarily I'll be querying using studentID
and sometime using studentID and subjectID.

I've tried driver 2.0.0 and its giving good results. Also using its auto
paging feature. Any idea what should be a typical value for fetch size. And
does the fetch size depends on how many columns are there in the CQL table
for e.g. should fetch size in a table like "studentID int, subjectID int,
marks1 int, marks2 int, marks3 int.... marksN int PRIMARY KEY(studentID,
subjectID)" be less than fetch size in "studentID int, subjectID int, marks

--
Thanks & Regards,
Apoorva