Hi Marcelo,

I could create a fast copy program by repurposing some python apps that I
am using for benchmarking the python driver - do you still need this?

With high levels of concurrency and multiple subprocess workers, based on
my current actual benchmarks, I think I can get well over 1,000 rows/second
on my mac and significantly more in AWS. I'm using variable size rows
averaging 5kb.

This would be the initial version of a piece of the benchmark suite we will
release as part of our nyt⨍aбrik project on 21 June for my Cassandra Day
NYC talk re the python driver.

ml