Hi Michael,

For sure I would be interested in this program!

I am new both to python and for cql. I started creating this copier, but
was having problems with timeouts. Alex solved my problem here on the list,
but I think I will still have a lot of trouble making the copy to work fine.

I open sourced my version here:
https://github.com/s1mbi0se/cql_record_processor

Just in case it's useful for anything.

However, I saw CQL has support for concurrency itself and having something
made by someone who knows Python CQL Driver better would be very helpful.

My two servers today are at OVH (ovh.com), we have servers at AWS but but
several cases we prefer other hosts. Both servers have SDD and 64 Gb RAM, I
could use the script as a benchmark for you if you want. Besides, we have
some bigger clusters, I could run on the just to test the speed if this is
going to help.

Regards
Marcelo.