Thanks guys.
I have to replace all data disks, so I don't have another large enough
local disk to move the data to.
If I'll have no choice, I will backup the data before on some other node or
something, but I'd like to avoid it.
I would really love letting Cassandra do it thing and rebuild itself.
Did anybody handled such cases that way (Letting Cassandra rebuild it's
data?)
Although there are no documented procedure for it, It should be possible
right?

--
Or Sher