I have written a unit test that creates a column family, inserts a row in that
column family and then updates the value of one of the columns.

After updating, unit test immediately tries to read the updated value for that
column, but Cassandra returns the old value.

 *   I am using QueryBuilder API and not CQL directly.
 *   I am using the consistency level of QUORUM for everything – insert, update
and read.
 *   Cassandra is running as a 3 node cluster with replication factor of 3.

Anyone has any idea what is going on here?

Thanks,
Saurabh