Hi Jean,

Running nodetool repair on a node will repair only that node in the
cluster. It is recommended to run nodetool repair on one node at a time.

Few things to keep in mind while running repair
   1. Running repair will trigger compactions
   2. Increase in CPU utilization.

Run node tool repair with -pr option, so that it will repair only the range
that node is responsible for.

--
Arun
Senior Hadoop/Cassandra Engineer

2014 Data Impact Award Winner (Cloudera)
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/campaign/data-impact-awards.html