From: Jack Krupansky [mailto:jack.krupan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 23 July 2015 8:20 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Schema questions for data structures with recently-modified access
patterns

"No way to query recently-modified documents."

I don't follow why you say that. I mean, that was the point of the data model
suggestion I proposed. Maybe you could clarify.

I also wanted to mention that the new materialized view feature of Cassandra
3.0 might handle this use case, including taking care of the delete,
automatically.

-- Jack Krupansky

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Robert Wille