Assume the Cassandra cluster is located in somewhere in US. Clients that
connect from different part of the world will have different timestamp (if
we rely on client timestamp to store write) or If a coordinator is
responsible for generating timestamp during the write, it also may have
different time among replicas, resulting in write conflict can occur and
impossible to resolve.

When you are saying “Clocks should be synchronized”, does Cassandra
synchronize the clock if so how can you refer me to any related article?

Regards,

Ibrahim