Ok,

With LWT, I am completely understand that it will achieve total
order/linearizability, therefore above scenario cannot occur.

However, when you said "the scenario  will occur if your clocks are not
sync’d". This is ambiguous statement. Because both client and server sides
are likely to have different wall-clock for many reasons:

1. Clients and Cassandra server are located in different regions, resulting
in different timestamps.

2. Among Cassandra servers (or replicas) is also possible to have different
timestamps, so above scenario can occur. Even we use NTP to synchronize the
clock, the scenario can happen at least the different in milliseconds.

That means that the timestamps for writes are derived either from a single
Cassandra server clock, or a single app server clock. These clocks can flow
backwards.

What do you think?

Ibrahim