Hmm. What are your processes when a node comes back after "a long offline"?
Long enough to take the node offline and do a repair? Run the risk of
serving stale data? Parallel repairs? ???

So, what sort of time frames are "a long time"?

*.......*

*Daemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA (+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*