Snapshot would flush your memtable to disk and you could stream your
sstables out.  Incremental backups would be the differences that have
occurred since your last snapshot as far as I'm aware.  Since it's
reasonably unfeasible to constantly stream out full snapshots (depending on
the density of your data on disk), incremental backups are a faster
approach to keeping a remote location synched with your sstable changes,
which would make it much more likely to succesfully restore to points in
time.