Hello,

I have a 2.2.6 Cassandra cluster with two DC of 15 nodes each.
A continuous incremental repair process deal with anti-entropy concern.

Due to some untraced operation by someone, we choose to do a full repair on
one DC with the command : nodetool repair --full -local -j 4

Daily incremental repair was disabled during this operation

The significant amount of stream session produced by this repair session
confirms to me that it was a good necessary.

However, I wonder if the sstables involved in that repair are flagged or if
the next daily incremental repair will be equivalent to a full repair.

I didn't use the -pr option since -pr and -local are actually mutually
exclusive (whether they should is the subject of another thread). I chose
-local because the link between the datacenter is slow. But maybe choosing
-pr would have been a better choice.

Is there a better way I should have handled this ?

Thank you,

--
Jérôme Mainaud
jer...@mainaud.com