Hi @Bryan

When you said "sizable amount of data" you meant a huge amount of data
right? Our big table is in LCS and if we use the migration process we will
need to run a repair seq over this table for a long time.

We are planning to go to repairs inc using the version 2.1.14

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay