Akthar,
We use 2.2.4.

I am not sure if cassandra.config can take a classpath. Feel free to try. It
was easy enough to copy the resource to temp file location for us.

Praveen

On Oct 6, 2016, at 9:21 PM, Ali Akhtar
<ali.rac...@gmail.com<mailto:ali.rac...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Peddi,

Thanks, does this start @ localhost, default port? And, mind sharing which
version of cassandra you use this with? will this work on 3.9, or on 3.7?

Also, why is the config in a temp location - wouldn't it be better to put it in
src/test/resources and try to specify that?

Thanks.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Peddi, Praveen