Hi Hari,

I am a little bit confused.

What you mean 11/11 ?

"We are using g1GC in most clusters with *26GB heap* and extra threads
given to parallel and old gen collection. Those clusters 99% is also under
5 ms and doing good". So with G1GC you are able get under 5ms not the C4
(Zing's Garbage Collector?)

What timeouts are you referring to here?

Thanks,
kant