Fellow C* users,

I've got a cluster of C* 3.5 serving a single keyspace with DTCS table
and no deletes. We knew that data does not expire on time (even after
gc_grace_period) - that's sth we wanted to investigate later and
eventually let C* to keep it longer. The moment when C* decided to
remove old data happened yesterday and on a one node we've reduced the
data size by 40% (removing ~350 SSTables). On remaining nodes that was
only ~5%. That's of course wrong and all nodes should get down by 40%.
A closer look and we really found that ~40% is out-of-TTL and that
maps to ~350 SSTables.

I've triggered a user defined compaction on few of the tables but ...
nodetool compact