Hi All,

I have been looking for definitive information on this, and either it
doesn't seem to exists, or I cannot find the correct combination of
keywords to find it(entirely possible, maybe even likely).

When setting up multi rack/multi dc clusters(currently I am deploying in
AWS across multiAZ/multiRegion with the aws multi region snitch), which
system keyspaces need to be moved to NetworkTopologyStrategy?

Currently I have been doing system_auth and system_distributed, but other
than system_auth(needed to make sure all my users are everywhere(especially
replacement admin), I cannot find an authoritative document. This feels
like something that should be in the FAQ, or just in a section about
deploying to multi-DC.

Does anyone have a link to authoritative info?

Thanks in advance!

John Hughes