On 30 January 2017 at 04:43, Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <
abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in> wrote:

> But how I will tell rebuild command source DC if I have more than 2 Dc?

You will need to rebuild the new DC from at least one DC for every keyspace
present on the new DC and the old DC's.
For example, if you have 2 DC's A, B, and add a new DC "C", with keyspace
"X" replicated to A and C, keyspace "Y" replicated to B and C, you will
need to rebuild the nodes from "C" from both DC's A and B, otherwise they
will not stream a full set of data for both keyspaces.

If all your keyspaces are replicated to all DC's, you only need to rebuild
from one other DC (which one doesn't *really* matter).

Note that if you rebuild multiple times on a node you will end up with
duplicate data. This isn't an issue, compactions will clean it up over
time. Usually if a rebuild fails for any reason you should wipe the data
directory to ensure you don't end up with 2 copies of a lot of the data.