Hi,

How about taking it from the BoundStatement directly?

ByteBuffer routingKey = b.getRoutingKey(ProtocolVersion.NEWEST_SUPPORTED, codecRegistry);
Token token = metadata.newToken(routingKey);

In this case the b is the "BoundStatement". Replace codecRegistry & ProtocolVersion with what you have. codecRegistry for example from the codecRegistry = session.getCluster().getConfiguration().getCodecRegistry();

  - Micke