Hi,

I never used version 2.0.x but I think port 7000 isn't enough.

Try enable:

7000 inter-node

7001 SSL inter-node

9042 CQL

9160 Thrift is enable in that version

And

**In Cassandra.yaml, add property “broadcast_address”.  = local ipv4

**In Cassandra.yaml, change “listen_address” to private IP. = local ipv4

As a starting point.

Cheers.