Thanks a lot for all of your reply.
Our requirement is :
Our company releases AMI almost every month where they have some or the
other security packages.
So as per our security team we need to move our cassandra cluster to the
new AMI .
As this process happens every month, we would like to automate the process .
Few points to consider here:

1. We are using ephemeral drives to store cassandra data
2. We are on dse 4.8.x

So currently to do the process, we pinup a new nodes with new DC name and
join that DC, alter the keyspace, do rebuild  and later alter the keyspace
again to remove the old DC .

But all of this process is manually done as of now.

So i wanted to understand , on AWS, how do you do above kind of task
automatically ?

Thanks
Surbhi