Hi ,

We have a table like below :

CREATE TABLE ks.cf ( accountId bigint, pid bigint, dispName text, status
> int, PRIMARY KEY (accountId, pid) ) WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (pid ASC);

We would like to have following queries possible on the above table:

select * from site24x7.wm_current_status where uid=1 and mid=1;
select * from site24x7.wm_current_status where uid=1 order by dispName asc;
select * from site24x7.wm_current_status where uid=1 and status=0 order by
dispName asc;

I know first query is possible by default , but I want the last 2 queries
also to work.

So can some one please let me know how can I achieve the same in
cassandra(c*-2.1.17). I'm ok with applying indexes etc,

Thanks
TechPyaasa